What is The Reality?

Initially, I thought to start with an introduction. And for me, introduction means answering the big question of ‘Who am I?’. While I was halfway through the post, I realized that the way I was thinking may seem strange to you, so I started thinking of what should I write to make my next post more comprehensible. I observed that my thought process is guided by the main motive of enquiring The Reality. I normally start with normal perception and then slowly start discarding things that I find unreal.

The Reality
By Lbeaumont (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0], via Wikimedia Commons

So, what is the reality? Per Wikipedia, “Reality is the state of things as they exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined.”. It further adds, “Reality includes everything that is and has been, whether it is observable or comprehensible. A still broader definition includes that which has existed, exists or will exist.”. So, this is our understanding of reality. It is the real sense in which things exist. Not what we think of it because of its appearance. It also says reality is eternal. The reality of things existed, exists and will exist forever.

Now we can start our search for reality once we have a clear idea of what we are trying to search for. Before we close this here, let’s try to question things that we already know and test them on the benchmark of reality. Is that tree in your courtyard real? Is it eternal? Are you real?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rule of Uno

Why And Who Should Seek The Knowledge Of The Self?

Where to Start?